Thursday 7 October 2010

recomendation

“House of Night” by P.C Cast + Kristen Cast
This summer I read the first 3 book of the “House of Night” novels. I thought they were absolutely amazing! I very much recommend it to girl, I do not think that it would be a very entertaining book for a boy. These novels are about Vampyres. They are about a girl named Zoey who very early in the first book is marked by a vampyre. After she is marked she goes to a vampyre school where they teach you about becoming a vampyre. In this series once you are marked you are not automatically a vampyre  you are a fledgling. Your body goes through a change, then you body either rejects the change and you die or you body goes through the full transformation and you become a vampyre. Zoey is very special because she is only a fledgling but she had the tattoos on her face and body of a fully changed vampyre. She is also very unusual because she is the first ever vampyre to have and affinity for all 5 element, earth, water, fire, air and spirit. I have only read the first 3 books but I feel in love with the series and hope to get the rest of the series when I go back to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment