Monday 18 October 2010

Canada

This week is October break. It also signifies the end of the first quarter. Before school ended my Ancient Civ teacher told us that it was the first quarter of our high school life that was complete. He asked if it was significant or not, I didn’t really think that it was that significant. Anyways for October holiday I went to Canada! I am super excited to be here now! I am in Ottawa, Ontario, it is the first time I have ever been to this part of Canada I’ve only ever been to the west part of Canada. I’m super excited to be here I’ve been here two days and I’ve already have great times. I have 5 more days L, then I have to go back to school L
So far I have done a few things. Yesterday (Sunday) we arrived and then we drove around and went and saw the Parliament Buildings. They were super cool! What I learned about them is that the roofs are green because they were originally made out of copper and all the acid rain has turned it green. Just a fun fact for you guys ;) Today (Monday) we drove over to Quebec and went on this mini hike thing and saw a mill were a guy from the late 1800’s did a whole bunch of experiments about scientific stuff.  Then after that we went walking along this road and looked in some shops and bought some stuff it was really fun. I look forward to the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment