Monday 18 October 2010

Halloween


Like I said in my previous post I am in Canada right now. It’s fall and it’s really pretty all the leaves are orange and falling. I have not been to Canada for fall in 9 years, its so sad L. Anyways the ambience of falls comes with Halloween! I love Halloween because I love dressing up in costumes, it the best part of Halloween, the candy is good too but dressing up id the best! I do love trick or treating though, especially when you are with a whole bunch of your friends and you just stay up late and have fun!
But what is really sad is where I’m living now they do not really celebrate Halloween outside of the school. In school supposedly it is a really big event. I was going to dress up at school and be a cheerleader, but I think that they day when we are supposed to dress up we have the volleyball tournament L But I do think that someone is going to have a Halloween party at their house. Someone had one last year but people said no one dressed up, because they didn’t have to. I was really sad when I heard that so I asked the person(who is my friend) if they can make it dress up? They said for sure! So for the Halloween party I’m going to be a vampire. Bite me J

No comments:

Post a Comment