Monday 18 October 2010

Glee


            Last year at about this time of the year there was a new TV series that came out. This TV series was called Glee! As the year progressed many people all over the world became obsessed with this series, including my self. They came up with a name for the obsessed people. They named these people “Gleeks”. I can proudly call myself a Gleek. The TV series is truly amazing! Every week I cannot wait for the next episode to come out, and when it comes out I watch it as soon as possible(as long as I don’t have homework). The series is about a Spanish teacher, Mr.Shuester who decides to re-create the glee club, which he was in when he was In high school. At first only outcasts are in club but Mr. Shue gets more people, he tries to get more popular people like the head cheerleader and football quarterback to join the club. Which they eventually do. In this club they take songs and re create them and they have a assignment each week  and sometimes they have competitions. They take a song and then they present it to the class. In the class they mostly just have fun, with the class. For all you who don’t watch glee I highly recommend you do, even if your s boy. A few of my guys friends have watched it and liked it but they are to embarrassed to admit they watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment