Friday 27 May 2011

Summer, June

June
Summer vacation is right around the corner and you have no idea how excited I am!! For this summer I have a lot of stuff planned and during the whole summer there are only going to be two weeks in the beginning of July where I will have free time to do nothing. School ends on the 10th and I’m out of this place on the night of the 12th/13th. Originally we were going straight to Canada and no America but then we decided to go to America so we fly from here to Toronto to Philadelphia to Atlanta. We are going to be in Atlanta for a week because one of my mom and dad’s best friends from china is having a baby and the baby is supposed to be born on my mom’s birthday, so they wanted to be there. After Atlanta we are going to a small town in Pennsylvania with a population of about 1000 people, to visit my best friend and her twin brother, coincidentally the same time I’m going to be there my friend who is my best friends brother’s best friend from China is also going to be there. I think we are going to be with my friend for about a week and then after that week we going to go to Philadelphia and my dad is going to go to some geeky computer teacher conference and I am either going to go with them or stay for another week with my friend. Then After all this were going to go to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment