Friday 27 May 2011

Summer, July

July                                                                                                                                                      
After I go to America my family is going to Canada. First were going to go to Vancouver. When we are in Vancouver we are going to hang out with my auntie and uncle and see my cousins. When I’m in Vancouver I’m either going to a Britney Spears concert on the 1st or a Rihanna concert on the 4th, I haven’t decided yet. After I’m going to my home town Castlegar just to chill out with my friends and family (most of my family is there). Then the next week I’m going to my favorite camp. It’s called Blue Lake Camp and it is a camp were you just chill and play games and learn stuff about the outdoors. This summer it’d different at the camp for me cause my age you can’t go to normal camp you have to do this program called OYLS which is where you train to be a counselor.  The thing I’m bummed out about a little is that I have to leave one day early so that I can make it to my volleyball camp. I’m sad about this because I leave Friday and Friday is where everything happens, like the formal dinner and the midnight story telling of the camp. But I am excited because this is the first summer that I am going to the volleyball camp because previous summers I went to a soccer camp but now I am too old L.  I am really excited about the volleyball camp because I love volleyball and I can’t wait to do 5 days of intense volleyball training. After my two consecutive weeks of camp we are going to have about 3-4 days to say good bye to everyone and then we will have to come back to this stupid place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment