Sunday 20 March 2011

International Fair

This weekend at our school there was an International Fair. An International fair is where all the students and there family's get together and make food and or make bits an pieces of things from their country. Each country has it's own booth and the booths are set up outside or insidethe school, depending on your school. So once the people get to school on the day of the fair they get their booths ready and try and make it the best looking booth possible, so that more people will want to cone to their booth. The booth that I helped out in is the Canadian booth, seeing as how my family is Canadian.

About two weeks before the international fair there was no Canadian booth. My dad and I really wanted there to be a Canada booth, cause what would the world be without Canada? So we quickly got together the booth; we asked people to bring decorations, make food etc. It was finally the international fair and our booth was together and it looked pretty good! I mean it definatly was not the best most popular booth, but that's ok. I had a very fun day though. I hung out with my friends, we played sone games ate lots of food, threw arepa batter at teachers, it wad fun. What also happened that day was that there were performances all day. I am in the highschool band and we got to play. Every part of the day was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment