Wednesday 1 September 2010

ME! :)

I’m just a girl living in this world and my life is pretty good right now. At my school, I am a new girl and my best friend is a new girl. It's nice because we’re in lots of classes together and we’re having all the new experiences together. As I said I’m new and I don’t have as many friends as I did at my old school, but that is normal because I’ve only been in school for 1 full week. I hope I make more friends because people here seem to be very nice. I like my school! It is nowhere near as hard as my old school, because I lived in Asia with Koreans and Chinese and they are like super geniuses. Here I feel like a normal average level student. Whereas in Asia, I was like one of the stupidest in my grade. I really miss my old school and I think it’s going to take time for me to adjust. I think once school really starts and things start happening and I find my place, I will like it much better here.
Now a little bit about what I look like and my personality. First of all I am very tall! I’m not 6ft or anything I’m 5”10, but I’m a freshman and I’m pretty sure I’m one of the tallest if not the tallest girl in the whole high school.  I think it would be pretty awesome if I was! I have curly brown hair, it’s not short but it’s not long, medium length I guess. I have green eyes, no wait I have blue eyes, actually I’m not really sure what colour my eyes are. Some tell me blue, some tell me, green some tell me hazel. Even when I look in the mirror sometimes they’re different colours, which I guess it pretty cool! My personality; I bet if you ask any one in my grade who kind of knows me (x) would say I’m a very quiet, calm person, but once I get used to this school, people will find out that I am not quiet at all! I’m not the loudest in the class but I can be loud and annoying and I am very clumsy! My reasoning for why I’m shy at first, with no matter who I meet or where I meet them, might be because I am a Gemini. Gemini’s are supposed to have dual personalities because they are the sign of the twin. Once you get to know me I’m a really fun person to be around.
What am I interested in? Well I am totally and utterly into sports! As I write I have just got back from volleyball practice and have not had time to have a shower yet with all the homework I have currently.  But that is against the point. My point was I am like in LOVE with sports. I deeply wish that I will make the volleyball team this year. I know that I will probably make the JV(Junior Varsity) because I am a freshman and I am not the best out there. But what happens, happens,  what can I say. My favorite sport is soccer but I definately am not the best at that. I’m also kind of into basketball.  I don’t like it so much but its great fun and great exercise. I just hope I make all the teams I try out for. My favourite subjects in school are  P.E. and Drama (P.E. what can I say, I guess I’m just a sporty girl). I LOVE DRAMA! It is so amazingly fun! I’ve always wanted to be in a drama production, but the sports season usually comes first and I always try for whatever sport so I don’t usually go for the drama production. I just have as much fun as I can in the class

No comments:

Post a Comment