Tuesday 29 March 2011

Caissa

I know Caissa was a couple of months ago but I am going to write about it. This Caissa tournament was for soccer. I love soccer, it is my favorite sport even though it is not the sport that I am the best at. In this Caissa tournament we sadly got 3rd place out of 4. I think it was a reality check because before this tournament we had never lost a single game we played. In the tourmanet there was a 50% chance we would get 2nd and a 50% chance we would get 3rd. We could have gotten second becasue our skill level and Equador's skill level was the same. The first game we played against them, they totally dominated the game but we luckily score in the last 10 mins of the game. When we played our second game against them, the one for 2nd and 3rd place, we definatly out played them but the literally scored 2 goals in the last 5 mins of the game, lucky for them, not so much for us. So as I said we got 3rd Equador got 2nd, the Dominican got 4th and Trinidad got 1st. For the placeing of the 1st and 4th teams from the moment those two teams started playing it was obvious they were going to get those places.
I had lots of fun. I roomed with Maggie and we stayed with a 12th grade, she was very chill. We did lots of stuff with her we went to a concert(where Maggie talked to the guy) and we went the a lime(a party) and we just hung out with her friends. For the things that we did with the school were; we went to the beach, and we had a little party thing the lalst day we were there. The beach was ok, kind of lame it wasnt that nice of a beach and the party was pretty lame too, lots of people were into the party but our school and another school were not into it because we were so tired. Overall it was pretty fun, but I liked the Caissa volleyball better.










No comments:

Post a Comment