Monday 10 January 2011

Reading Journal #1Confessions of Georgia Nicholson(series)

The quotes I am choosing to talk about are form the fourth book in this series, Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants. " I love my sister, I really do, especially when she is sleeping. I bent over to give her a kiss on her forehead. Without even opening her eyes she biffed me on the head and said 'Notty boy Gingey, notty boy'" (87). This book series is about a girl named Georgia Nicholson. Georgia has a 4 year old sister named Liberty, or Libby for short. Libby is quite a character, she is quite a crazy little girl. She runs around without clothes on, she dresses up and puts makeup on their cat, she is very funny. Seeing how she is only 4 she is in pre-school and can not talk quite properly, which is why she say naughty as notty. He favorite song to sing is "Baa baa bag sheet", and it later becomes "three bind lice." One time Georgia is taking Libby for a walk (she has to be on a leash or else she will run away) and they run into Georgia's crush. While Georgia is talking to him Libby climbs up on his motorbike and starts kissing his cheek, when she was done she said "Gingey did a smelly" (120). When I was reading this book all the parts with Libby in it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment